- This page have all the events sorted by dates. Each information needs a source next to it.
- Nikita escapes from her home and from her abusive father.
- Michael's wife and a son were killed by Kasim Tariq. After Percy approaches him, Michael joins Division.
- Amanda gave a cake to Nikita for her birthday. 
- Michael was on a mission in Belarus: replace the president Valeri Ovechkin with a double. He conceives a child with Cassandra
- Nikita had an assignment to kill Ari. As he was with his son she refused to kill him. 
- Nikita is sent on a solo mission to St. Petersburg, Russia. Michael joins her later. 
- April: Nikita meets Daniel and falls in love three months later. 
- July 17: Daniel Monroe was killed by Owen Elliot. 
- Nikita escapes from Division.
- October: Nikita and Alex stage a robbery in Detroit, Michigan. Nikita kills Kyle Lenkov, Alex is arrested and put in prison. 
- February 14: Nikita and Ryan work together to obtain a dirty bomb from Voss, a Gogol defector. Alex begins relationship with Nathan.
- Percy is killed by Nikita.
- New Division is unofficially endorsed by the US government to bring in the Dirty Thirty, to obtain the final Black Box, and the apprehend of Amanda.
- Division Mutiny starts. Sean is killed.
- Sam sells the last black box to Karl Jaeger, but he latter destroys it. Amanda joins The Invisible Hand which kidnaps Kathleen Spencer and replaces her with a double. (High-Value Target)
- Amanda gives the choice to Nikita: kill The President or Michael dies. ("Invisible Hand")
- The fake president kills herself. Nikita leaves Michael. Division is destroyed. ("Til Death Do Us Part")
- 100 days later Nikita is still on the run. She rejoined her team shortly after. ("Wanted")
- Matthew Graham and his double get killed. ("Dead or Alive")
- Former Division mark turned Division Agent turned The Shop Agent Ramon was killed by Michael and M.D.K., an arm of The Shop was shut down. ("Pay-Off")
- After Ryan's death, Nikita and her people take down The Shop and imprison Amanda for life before the US government pardons them of their crimes. ("Canceled")