Oversight was a group of U.S. government officials who oversaw Division. They were also known to the higher ups of the CIA.
It is unknown when it was founded, but its primary objective is to control Division.
In "Game Change" Madeline decided at the meeting that somebody should be blamed for the Basra Heist, so she ordered that one of Oversight members (Edward Adams) should take the blame and kill himself.
By "Clean Sweep", Oversight is effectively destroyed when Senator Madeline Pierce becomes the sole survivor, allowing Division to officially go rogue. Though sometime later, Madeline herself is killed in a car bomb set up by a psychopathic arms dealer, Nicholas Brandt, leaving Oversight extinct.
- Senator Madeline Pierce (Codename: Gemini) †
- Admiral Edward Adams (Codename: Ares) †
- Jonathan Gaines (Codename: Midas) †
- Admiral Bruce Winnick (Codename: Hades) †
- Roger Trenton (Codename: Atlas) †
- Phillip Ramsey (Codename: Chronos) †